Thursday, March 25, 2010

Maui Book

So this year, for a vacation, I am going to Hawaii. In particular Maui. How fun is that?

I would never have imagined in my wildest dreams that I would go to Hawaii. And that too Maui. My choice would have been a different island but what the heck. The extended family is going there and so I there I go. And no arm was twisted in the process.

One of the first thing I did when I found out about this trip was to buy this book. And I had no idea what a fantastic deal I had. The book costs about 10-15 dollars and it is the best book you can buy.

Anyone else been to Maui? Any tips for me?


Ballerina Girl said...

How fun..I really love Hawaii and wanted to live there at some point in my life! Still would be nice I think!

Anyways, I have not been to Maui, but to Kauai and the Big Island, sorry I couldn't be of more help!


mythopolis said...

I have a friend who says Maui is the best! I have a feeling you will be showing us lots of cool pics!!

Nicole said...

Sounds pretty darn cool :)
Nope, haven't been there, but maybe I can hop into your luggage?
And nope, know nobody from Maui, only a blogger from O'ahu :)

Scriber's Web said...

BG: I may decide to run away in Hawaii and just stay there! I really wanted to go to Kauai but family wants to go to Maui so oh well:) I'll look into some real estate for you there:)

Mythos: I cannot wait! The trip is not until Memorial day so I will have to wait:) Can't wait to take photos:)

Nicole: of course you can! It would be so much fun to hang out!

Kala said...

I am SO jealous. I was there in 2002 and we had a fabulous time. You must take the road to Hana!