Tuesday, November 4, 2008

History in Real TIme






This is not a political blog. But I have to address what is going on in the real world.

Today, we will see history in real time. Regardless of who wins the elections.

Today will go in history records. It will change the world forever.

Today is about America but also about the entire world and people in other countries who can only watch and wait to see what we decided and figure out the ramifications on their lives.

Today what we decide is going to have impact on the entire world and the lives of everyday people.

If you are lucky enough to have the rights to vote in this country, I urge you to vote. I don't care about your political leanings. Just vote.

Sorry to turn political on you. I was planning on doing another wine review for you this morning but it just seemed too trivial today. Maybe I'll post it this evening.

Meanwhile hang on tight. Either way, it is going to be an exciting night.


6 comments:

Ballerina Girl said...

Can't wait for tonight to come!
Funny, my husband and I are of different parties also, like your friends!
We still both vote!

BG

Jodi said...

I voted first thing this morning. It felt good to go & vote.

I hope you have a terrific day my friend!!

mythopolis said...

I approve of tthis message. DS, Mayor of Pottsville.

Anonymous said...

However it comes - I'm glad this election is over soon, sigh!

Anonymous said...

I'm prepped to stay up late and find out the results.

This affects everyone and I wish I could vote. Perhaps the world would be a better place if the UK could vote in your places. Oh, wait, Margaret Thatcher--scratch that.

I just wish more freshman were voting! Seriously, they just passed voting age and they don't think it's important! It's driving me nuts!

Just vote everyone--please. *fingers crossed*

Laura Marchant said...

I am excited and nervous at the same time. It just has to happen.