Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!



Happy new year my dear bloggy friends! I hope that you have a very healthy, happy, successful and prosperous 2011.

I don't know about you but I am excited about the new year. 2010 wore me out. Too many ups and downs. 

And too many leaks. The oil leak, the wiki leak, Mel Gibson's yelling and cussing recording leaks...I read an article in the Time magazine which called 2010 the year of the leaks. Joel Stein says it best. Here is the article in case you are interested.

So this year, I am not making any resolutions. What is the point? I break them anyways.

What about you? Do you make resolutions?

 Any exciting ones you can share?

6 comments:

mythopolis said...

I am resolving to stay in better touch with you!

Sumit said...

Yay! You're back! :) I was wondering where you'd disappeared to, for so many days.

May you have an awesome 2011. :)

Mrsupole said...

The only resolution to share is, well okay none, since I try to never make promises I cannot keep. But I do hope this is a better year for all.

God bless.

Ballerina Girl said...

Happy 2011!!
I am going to exercise more... That's mine :)

Like the flower photo!
BG

Kala said...

No resolutions. Wishing you a happy and healthy 2011!

Crone and Bear It said...

I love new years because I am enamored with the idea of being able to start fresh and maybe this time get it right. Sadly, it rarely works. But I soldier on anyway. I hope 2011 brings you only the best!!! xo