So I came back last night from Cabos San Lucas.
The trip was fantastic! I have many many pictures to post and stories to tell. Since I arrived late last night and had to work on Tuesday, I am still trying to play catch up and very very tired.
Thanks to all those who visited and posted comments! I am sorry I haven't responded yet but intend to do so as soon as possible. Your support means so much to me! Thank you! I've also missed reading my daily blogs. I am hoping to catch up on that by this weekend!
Also, I have so much to share about Cabos. I can literally blog about it for months! You tell me when you are sick of it. OK?
Here are some random facts about my trip.
- Pictures takes: 2000+. Good thing I don't have to worry about paying for role development.
- Scheduled publishing really works! Thanks Jodi! You rock!
- Total number of sun dresses I took: 9. I could have used more.
- Golden and silver cocktail dresses? Leave them at home next time. Waaaay to overdressed.
- If I don't have access to internet for a week, the earth will still spin. The sun will still rise the next morning. And when I come back, I still may have a job.
- If you are going to take a picture of your feet on the beach or by the pool, for God's sake apply some moisturizer.
- All you can eat does not mean all you can eat. Feel free to stop when you are full.
- Football season even exists in Mexico. You can't escape it. Embrace it. Go to the the spa while your husband is watching the games.
- If you are hanging out at your hotel bar, it is completely ok to sing karaoke (Yeah Macerena) as long as no one you know is at the bar. And there is absolutely no possibility that you will ever run into them ever again. And no photos please!
- Patsies don't work that well on the beach or in a hot environment. Next time, buy some body tape so the suckers don't keep falling off shocking the daylights out of people.
- Pool > beach >pool > restaurants > beach > room > nap> pool > beach> pool> restaurants > spa > room > shower > nightly theme party. Go for it!