Monday, September 1, 2008
Top 10 reasons why I dislike Wii Fit.
1. Thanks for telling me!
2. Why are you stalking me? Why are you tracking me?
3. I don't need reminders of my deadlines from Wii. There must be a valid reason. I know I missed the deadline. Don't tell me.
4. Thanks for telling me. I would have never known that I did not lose 20+ pounds. You are awesome!
5. Not only did I not reach my goal, I had a bad strategy all along.
6. My dashing but personality-less trainer. I call him Gustav.
7. I am a couch potato. What would I do with my life without Wii giving me these vital tidbits about me?
8. The weight fluctuations in a given day are just crazy. I took the preceding screen shot at 8:00 AM. The following at approximately 10:00 AM.
Can my weight fluctuate by 5.8 lbs in an hour or so? Just by sitting and writing my blog?
9. Some days I am 74 and other days I am 24. Neither are close to my real age. The real age feature is very buggy. Everyone I know complains about it.
10. The hype. You can easily buy it in Europe and other countries. Here in USA, it is virtually impossible to get it. It seems like a marketing strategy. Create a demand by generating enough buzz and not enough supplies. I call it fluff.
Which reminds me. I have to put it on ebay today.