Saturday, January 2, 2010
1. No matter how much he begs, I will not have an affair with Tiger Woods.
2. I will not play Super Mario Wii for more than 3 hours a day. In a row. Must take 15 minutes break in between.
3. Exercise, lose weight. Blah blah. Why even bother? Embrace the fact that I will abandon this goal on day two. Life is short. Eat a taco!
4. I will no longer read Christmas newsletters where parents brag and brag UNTIL my sons find a cure for cancer AND obtain world peace.
5. I will not, not, not, not watch American Idol this year. There.
6. Birdie shall be tamed by me. Must figure out a way to do this.
7. I will love more. Love, love, love. Until I annoy the heck out of peeps and they leave me alone. Sigh.
8. I will commit random acts of kindness. Like show up on my son's date, hang out with the girl friend and offer to pay for it all. See what a nice Mom I am?
9. I will read Atlas Shrugged this year. Even if it takes me one year to read it. At least it will help me fall sleep.
10. I will be and let them be. Enough said.
So what are your resolutions? I want to know!