Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Bandit Tree Photo

Another photo of the Christmas Bandit Trees.

My son tells me that there is a movement going on right now all over the country. Some folks have taken it upon themselves to beautify the environment. They go around and mow people's lawn, plant trees, plant flowers etc. very stealthily.

So you bandits out there, if you are reading my blog, please feel free to come to my house and plant some trees in my backyard. Or redo the landscape. Or rake the leaves.

I did not have to look much around to find this.



On another note, Mytho wrote a version of the 12 days of Christmas song based on wine names.

Click here to check it out.

6 comments:

Jodi said...

I think that is SO cool about what your son told you. Taking the bandit cause and doing positive with it. How cool!!

Have a beautiful day my friend!!

mythopolis said...

Enlarging the photo to look at the individual trees, it is so sweet and touching to me. This is a person who likes to create a magical ambiance for others. It is as though there is an unwritten Christmas story being played out. Thanks for posting it!

Anonymous said...

I am glad people love to make others happy :)

Betty said...

I wish they were out here in NM. Darn! :(

http://thejoereview.com/

Scriber's Web said...

Maybe I should go check it out today and see if someone cleaned it up.

Anonymous said...

And??? :)