Tuesday, December 30, 2008

USB Massager...


Here is the cool USB massager I got for a Christmas.

It is available at Target stores for about 5 dollars. I am enjoying it.

Just hope I don't burn my computer!

I am using it right now as I write my blog. How, you ask, can I type and use the massager at the same time? Well because I am a typing with one hand and using the massager with the other hand to massage my neck. Just go with the flow. OK?

I highly recommend this massager. It is quite an inspiration when writing blogs. So what if it takes you ten times longer to type up a post? Think in terms of the quality...

Hmm... what is that burning smell?

BL;SDMCOWJFOWIJFIWJ!!! zzz......

6 comments:

mythopolis said...

I guess I am way behind the times, because I have never heard of such a thing!

Anonymous said...

Hey this looks like a great little massager, I'm going to look for this. Great price too! ;)

http://thejoereview.com/

Jodi said...

LOL! I can smell that burning from here.

That actually sounds like an awesome thing. I could have used it to calm my nerves for the past 10 days. LOL!

Have a wonderful day my friend!!!
Hugs!

Coffee Slut said...

Ooooh ...I think I want one of those!

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I had my own little idea of what this was.
I am def. not going to type it here :P

Scriber's Web said...

Mytho: I've never seen one before too.. But it is good..

Betty: Yeah I like it. I try not to use it too much because I am afraid it will fry my computer:)

Jodi:Ha ha! I have a 1 minute limit on it. Everyone lines up!

Coffee Slut: I'll see if I can find more of these:)

Nicole: Ha ha.... Ha ha... no words to say anything to you...