Monday, November 30, 2009

Yep It's Over




For those of you who participated in this year's Nablopomo challenge, congrats! It is finally over! Yeah!

It doesn't matter to me if you missed a day or two. I barely made it this year due to travel and lack of internet access.

I am glad to read new blogs and make new bloggy friends. It has been fun!

Now I am looking to wind down a bit. May not post something everyday. Just want to catch up on reading my favorite blogs.

What I learned from Nablopomo: Try it. It is easier than having a baby.

5 comments:

NicoleB Egypt said...

Congrats for making it!
I did too, but barely ;)
Too much partying.

mythopolis said...

Yikes!! It's December already!!!

BLOGitse said...

You're 100% right: "It is easier than having a baby."
LOL! You're funny...
Have a nice day!

Carol said...

Congrats! You did it! Yay!

Now it's time to start again in December. (Kidding, kidding...)

Crone and Bear It said...

Sounds like you need a new project! Only kidding - relax and enjoy some downtime. Hugs!