Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Back Home!


And I am back. Hawaii was simply fantastic. It is a true paradise on earth. Everywhere you turn around, there is beauty and more beauty. Stunning!

This week I plan on posting photos from my trip. Since I took over a thousand photos, that is going to take some time. This weekend, I'll post recaps of my trip.

Everyone asks me, "What was the highlight of the trip?" And the real answer is every single thing I did. Everyday I would do something and think, it will never get better than this. And every day I was proven wrong. Much to my surprise and delight.

But I was ready to come back home. I missed my boys and my bloggy friends. I had no internet access on my computer. Little on my iphone since I left it behind when we were going to certain beaches.

Hope all is well with you! I plan on catching up with my regular blogs! I missed you!

5 comments:

Ballerina Girl said...

Sounds like it was a great trip! The photos so far look good, and I can't wait to see the benches...I would love A you-know-who original!

BG

Kala said...

Who couldn't love Hawaii? Glad you had such a wonderful holiday.

Janice / Dancing with Sunflowers said...

I was in Hawaii 17 years ago and thought exactly the same. I SO want to go back there! Very happy to hear you had such a great trip.

NicoleB, Egypt said...

ah, walking and hopping in, walking, resting in the sun,...paradise :)

Hot Tub Repairs Danbury said...

Helllo mate great blog post