- Work Blackberry and charger.
- iPhone and charger.
- Bluetooth device for car. So I can talk on phone hands free. It is a 4 hour drive at least.
- iPod. Haven't really transferred all my music yet.
- GPS. Haven't used it before but I hope it helps with directions. And I do not get lost. Dallas is a maze!
- Work PC in case I need to access the work network.
- Personal Mac to use all day and check my emails.
- DSLR Nikon camera with 2 lenses in case I want to take photos.
- Point and shoot camera for taking photos of the Plano office.
- External hard drive in case I need to share some large files.
- A very cute USB drive. Just so I look cool.
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
So I am going on a road trip tomorrow. Nothing very exotic but a simple business trip from Austin to Plano. To attend some meetings. And I will be driving.
Yep. May the powers that be have mercy! I am not too fond of driving and am direction impaired. So let's see how this goes.
This morning, I started packing. Which means I started making a list of things I need to take with me. So I can throw it all into a bag as soon as I come home from work.
At first my list seemed OK. But then it dawned on me.... how many gadgets am I taking for this trip? Shocking! Here is the list. You tell me if this is normal. Just so you know, I leave early on Wednesday and come back Thursday night.
List of Gadgets:
Question: Am I normal?