Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Blog Generator






Holy Cow! This was so much fun! I came across an automatic blog generator and had to play around with it. Here it goes...


***************************************


Holy Blog Of Doom, Batman! I just got a bajillion whiny emails saying I have not updated this since Paris Hilton was in jail... You would not believe how hard it is being waited on hand and foot and generally lounging around. Jealous much? Don't be, it was very painful..

I am swilling chardonnay with discovering time doesn't stand still, playing The Sims, just generally being of great concern to various lawyers I met recently, my day is filled with fluorescent light from the first cockadoodledoo from the rooster to reef break. I am not being a whinging Pom or anything. life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

I swear on the bones of my ancestors I will update you with my nefarious activities as soon as I get a chance. Peace! The Piccaninnies say I have to!.




No comments: