Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hot Questions






I am confused.

Why do people who claim to love us, love to make us feel bad about ourselves?

They can be your family, your friends, or even coworkers.

Here is a list questions:

  • Q: Do you know that you've gained a lot of weight? I am just saying in case you did not notice.
  • A: Oh wow thanks! Now I know why I could not zip up those pants for 3 years!
  • Q: Are you using any moisturizer? Your face has so many wrinkles!
  • A: Umm...
  • Q: Are you planning on getting plastic surgery? You look old.
  • A: Well I may have aged since we met 25 years ago.
  • Q: Is that your real hair or a bad wig?
  • A: Actually, an alien rabbit landed on my head today and wants to live there for a few weeks.
  • Q: Is this what you are going to wear to the party?
  • A: Nope. I am taking it all off before we leave.
  • Q: Are you pregnant or is that gas?
  • A: Burp!
How about you? Anyone ever asked you tacky questions?


6 comments:

Jesse P Luna said...

Q: Can you show me where the peanut butter is?
A: I'm just shopping here..., and happen to be wearing a tie. I don't work here.

Q: What's wrong with your nose?
A: [no answer]

Q: Why do Mexican TV stations always show half naked women? I watch them though.
A: I'm Mexican-American but don't have much pull or influence with the TV station so I can't say.

Anonymous said...

Ouch!

Anonymous said...

Q: Dude, are your eyes supposed to be that red?
A: Well, geez, I don't know. I thought the itching in my eyes and the fact I can hardly see anything MIGHT be a sign I've had these contacts in for too long.

Anonymous said...

Q: Do your children all have the same father?

A: Yes, actually, but HOW is that your business exactly.

This from a boss of mine when I was pregnant with my third.

Those questions of yours were harsh too, even worse from someone who is supposed to love you. Hope you're feeling better.

Scriber's Web said...

I feel great! Thanks for asking. I just laugh it off.

Jodi said...

My husband is famous for...
"Did you do your hair yet?"

Grrrrrrrr