Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Packing






Random Things I am Packing for my trip:


  • 7 cocktail dresses. Yep. I plan on dressing up every night.
  • Sunscreen. Lots and lots of sunscreen.
  • A beautiful hat. Very pretty.
  • 3 cameras. One digital SLR, one digital automatic, and one regular Nikon camera. I am planning on creating a calender and perhaps a blurb book after this trip. Once my husband finds out, I may have to leave a camera or two at home.
  • Stick on bra. So I can wear halters etc. without worrying about the girls popping out.
  • 6 books to read. I wish I had an Ibook. But I guess without internet connection, it won't help much. Although I could download ahead of time.
  • 5 bikinis and 3 sarongs. All day in that baby!
  • A brand new notebook and some pens. To write of course.
  • A laptop. To transfer my photos.
  • Fodor's guide to Los Cabos.
Am I missing something?


7 comments:

Coffee Slut said...

Yes ....ME! You can fold me up and stick me between the stick-on bra and the books!

Jodi said...

You can put me next to Sue in your luggage. Two tagging along? Your hubby won't mind...we'll be real quiet. Other than that...hmm? How about an iPod if you have one.

Carol said...

Sunglasses, an ipod (don't leave home without that) a good pair of flip flops, a watch (your blackberry might not work over there and you might want to tell time) lots of memory cards, extra batteries, and all of that (for the cameras and other stuff) your camera battery charger

I'm sure there's more, that's just off the top of my head.

Ballerina Girl said...

sunscreen...sunglasses....
not much else needed!
BG

Anonymous said...

I think between you've got it pretty much covered. Don't forget your toothbrush. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I think you've got almost everything. Just don't forget your tickets!

Scriber's Web said...

Excellent stuff!

Coffee S. and Jodi, you are welcome to come with me. My husband won't mind at all. He likes to go running, watch football games etc. so he'll be glad to have some down time. He he...

Carol, I always forget the watch. Thanks for reminding me! I don't know if I have a working watch though. I'll have to look.