Saturday, February 6, 2010

A love letter...

Dear Hubby,

While you were gone, I cleaned the fridge. I spent about 4 hours dismanteling and scrubbing every piece.

Doesn't it look lovely?


One minor problem. I can't figure out where these pieces go...


Can we expediate our plans to get a new fridge?

Much Love!

Wifey

Question for readers: Have you ever disassembled something and found a few extra pieces? What would you do? Please answer the multiple choice question below:

a. Run away with Johny Depp.
b. Run away with Uma T.
c. Throw away the pieces discreetly and pretend they never existed.
d. Take a nap.
e. Something else that you feel compelled to write a 500 word essay about.


Please be honest!!! No one is reading my blog. No one will know.This  I promise you.

8 comments:

N said...

c. definitely c.

i'm not known for honesty. or even the ability to re-assemble stuff :D

mythopolis said...

I would like to combine two of the choices. I.E., Take a 'nap' with Uma!

Jodi said...

C. is my choice. Either that or I'd put the pieces in the back of the fridge behind the tupperware.

If you could change A to run away with Josh Holloway, I'd choose that answer instead of C. LOL!

Hope all has been well!! I took another bloggy break. Going to school now so I've been incognito.

Anonymous said...

May be I should go on trips often!! I think that part holds the glass shelf in da frige...

Crone and Bear It said...

Oh forget the leftover pieces and run away with Johnny Depp in a heartbeat. Yikes!

mythopolis said...

The bulb is out in my fridge so I have to take stuff out to see what it is. Is it still ok to eat something if it has a kinda green icing on it?

Unknown said...

I would take a nap with Johnny Depp and if the fridge still works when I wake up, all is in Best order ;)

Janice / Dancing with Sunflowers said...

My preference is to get someone else to do the disassembling in the first place, I think...