Sunday, February 7, 2010

Texting



So yesterday, I was home alone and got an interesting text message.

"Want 2 play today?"

I did not recognize the number but that means nothing. Who knew I was home alone and who would text me? While it was an interesting question, I was busy so I forgot about it and ignored it. This morning I felt a little curious about it. Maybe my friend wanted to come over and paint. Or go shopping together. So I sent a reply:

"Who is this?"

I got a quick response:

"Wrong number I texted. Sorry!"

Well... I'll be a monkey's aunt. How rude!

Question: Do you ever get text messages that are intended for someone else? Any funny ones? Scandalous ones? Do tell!

7 comments:

Kala said...

I don't text - not ever! I vehemently refuse. I am a dinosaur, but that's ok by me :)

mythopolis said...

I am so sorry, Scriber. I was sending that to Uma.

Anonymous said...

I think that was spam. I also got something like that. With the frige so clean why buy new one???

BLOGitse said...

No. Nothing. Nada. Zero.
Nobody's interested about my sexy number :)

Jodi said...

It could have been Johnny Depp!! LOL

My mother-in-law got one the other day telling her that her Wachovia debit card was being frozen temporarily.

She doesn't have a debit card from their nor does she bank there. She doesn't even use a credit card for that matter. It was spam.

Ballerina Girl said...

I have quite the scandalous...or er, almost scandalous story...
maybe I'll post about it better...it's a little long for here!

BG

Unknown said...

Nope, no scandals here.
Only boring Arabic messages from Vodafone ;)