If you work in a corporation, you must attend meetings. Here are some random office space quotes collected by my writer pals. Needless to say, none of us work at these places anymore.
- The light at the end of the tunnel was actually an oncoming train.
- The best way to resist temptation is to completely give in.
- It was customer’s love fest.
- We are pimping the fruit to India.
- My push back radar is on high alert.
- This is an assumption of an assumption.
- It fails ugly ugly.
- We are all doomed.
- Decisions made here are fluid in nature.
- We are going to open the kimono and share a peek
Anything interesting you've heard at meetings?