Whether we want to not, we are all going to die. Always an organizer, this morning I found myself making a list of things I hope I can find in the afterworld.
- IPod. How did we listen to music before IPods? I remember the first time I bought a portable CD player. It was huge. And played 1 cd at a time. Oh how I love progress!
- Blackberry. What else do you need? You can email, make phone call, surf the web, or play games. If only it had a small mirror. Oh well. Maybe in the after world.
- Digital Camera. So what if serious photographers don’t really like them a lot? I love them. Plop them in your purse and shoot everywhere, anytime.
- Laptop. Can’t stay without it.
- Wii. How can I possibly live without Wii fit? Or Super Mario? It would be impossible but technically I’d be dead so it *may* not matter.
- Netflix instant movie access. Movies, documentaries... you name it.
- IBook. Ok so I don’t have this yet. But I want one. Even if it is in the afterworld.
- Hair gel. How else is my hair going to stay down?
- Lipstick. Gotto have my lipstick.
- Chocolates. Do I have to explain this?
What would your list look like?