Wouldn’t it be fun to work on a Shrimp boat?
- You wake up early in the morning, wear your swim suit, slap some sun screen and head out to the sea.
- You go deep into the sea and cast nets.
- Then grab a book and spend all day reading, surrounded by the sea and the seagulls.
- In the evening, you gather all the shrimp and head out home.
- At home, someone asks you, “What’s for dinner?”
- And you say, “Shrimp honey!” Because you know you can never run out of shrimp recipes. You can cook shrimp for a year without ever repeating the recipe.
Yes I know I am over-simplifying this. But it is my fantasy and I am sticking to it.