Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Big Fish Small Fish


The company I work for got acquired by another big company.

Is this good news? I think it is. There are a lot of uncertainties right now but I am positive it will all get sorted out eventually.

Does that mean that I am not worried? Absolutely not. But I am very optimistic about it. I think it will be an exciting adventure. But only time will how everything will pan out.

Meanwhile, in my future is tons of exciting meetings and long work hours.

Change is always difficult to absorb. Even if it is a good change. Say you win a million dollar lottery. While that is a positive change for you, there will still be some issues to resolve. Suddenly you will be rich and you may or may not know how to handle the money, who to trust, who to lend money to yada yada...

So today, I am going to embrace this change and move forward with positive energy and attitude.

I hope you too take whatever is handed to you in life and make the most out of it.

2 comments:

mythopolis said...

I wish you the best with all he change. I must say that if I won the lottery I would like to spend it on really ridiculous things.

Unknown said...

Wishing you all the Best and I keep my fingers crossed that it all will go well!