Monday, September 21, 2009

Painting with A


This weekend, I got together with my friend A. and we both painted some. It was fun.

She is using oils and I can tell you that they are messier than acrylics. And less forgiving. Here is what she is working on.



It is not complete yet. We'll get together at some point again and paint some more.

I made one painting that is absolutely horrible. Will have to post a photo soon. I'll have to fix it but am not sure what to do. So I am just letting it sit.

Here is hoping that you all have a fantastic week.

3 comments:

mythopolis said...

I would like to paint with A too...in fact, I would like to paint A! : )

BLOGitse said...

I can see a wine class! - I guess you had a great time! :)

I'm back in Cairo and back blogging again!!!
Have a great rest of the week! :)

Unknown said...

Snickers at Dan's comment.
;)