Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Car Show








The other day I went to a British Car Show. I am not into cars at all. But I thought I could take some decent pictures.

Well I couldn't. I'm posting some of them here to get some advice from you.

What do you think I did wrong? How could I improve these the next time around? I'd love some constructive criticism. The photos are quiet blah but I can't put my finger on what I did wrong. Other than have no clue about the actual subject.












I'll post some more later this week. Feel free to be brutally honest with me.

2 comments:

mythopolis said...

Oooh....I don't know much about cars or cameras but the POV is of a person standing there and looking at the car. So maybe ...how to change the POV....? or perspective? Like from the ground...or from overhead, of course a six foot ladder is not the easiest thing to tote around... I was looking at Carol's car photos that featured close-ups on details...I thought those were nice.

Jodi said...

I love the last two! Those are great!! Don't be so hard on yourself..I think they came out great.