Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Car Show

The other day I went to a British Car Show. I am not into cars at all. But I thought I could take some decent pictures.

Well I couldn't. I'm posting some of them here to get some advice from you.

What do you think I did wrong? How could I improve these the next time around? I'd love some constructive criticism. The photos are quiet blah but I can't put my finger on what I did wrong. Other than have no clue about the actual subject.

I'll post some more later this week. Feel free to be brutally honest with me.


mythopolis said...

Oooh....I don't know much about cars or cameras but the POV is of a person standing there and looking at the car. So maybe ...how to change the POV....? or perspective? Like from the ground...or from overhead, of course a six foot ladder is not the easiest thing to tote around... I was looking at Carol's car photos that featured close-ups on details...I thought those were nice.

Jodi said...

I love the last two! Those are great!! Don't be so hard on yourself..I think they came out great.