Friday, October 16, 2009

Love Burgers



So what is it about burgers that they are so popular?

Beef burgers, chicken burger, tofu burgers, veggie burgers, turkey burgers, bocha burgers, hippie burgers, kabab burgers... the list goes on and on.

And then the toppings... lettuce, tomato, onions, grilled onions, sauted mushroom, cheese, mayo, mustard, ketchup, bbq sauce...

So many choices!

Here is my favorite recipe. I call it spicy burger.

Ingrediants

1 pound ground beef (low fat)
dash of olive oil
quarter onion chopped
salt
pepper
2 teaspoons tandoori masala or garam masala
Half teaspoon red chilli powder

Mix it all together.
Make hamburger patties
Grill
Eat

Yummy!

So do you like burgers? What is your favorite kind? What kind of toppings do you like?

4 comments:

mythopolis said...

It does sound yummy!! In Pulp Fiction there was some discussion of The Big Kahuna burger. Down the road here is a burger joint that makes a huge char-broiled burger. It is called a Mau-Mau burger!

mythopolis said...

She: Do you know what today is?
He: Yeh, it's Thursday.
She: You forgot didn't you?
He: Forgot what?
She: Today is Valentine's Day!
He: (stopping the car) Baby, where do you think I am taking you right now?
She: I don't know, and I don't care! (boo-hoo..)
He: I am taking you to get a LOVE BURGER, baby!
She: Oh, Billy, You are so romantic! Fries, too?
He: Are you buying?
She: Uh huh.
He: The sky's the limit, baby!

Nicole said...

So, is this your blog post for world hunger day?
;)

Love the sign and yes, I love burgers too.
Not sure which ones, since my experiences are a bit limited ;)

BLOGitse said...

I'd like to taste a Mau-Mau burger - because of the name!
Best burgers are home made!