Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mermaid's Daughter





A while back, Janice, Dan, and I decided to do a collaborative project together. I provided photos, Dan created collages, and Janice wrote the story.

Living in different cities and countries did not stop us. The best part about the project was that it was a surprise to each one of us how the other artist would interpret things. And what a fabulous surprise! Both Janice and Dan did a fabulous job.

I encourage you all to try it. Hand over your work to someone and let them cut it up. Have someone else write a story about it. I promise you that it will be very rewarding!

Meanwhile, head over to Janice's blog to read the entire story. It is simply fabulous!



 

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Like I said: You guys are amazing :D!

Nan Patience said...

cool!

BLOGitse said...

I've checked - beautiful!