Friday, October 2, 2009

Time Flies

I don't know about you but lately I feel that time is just zipping by. Way too fast! Where does it go? No idea.

For the last few months, I have been occupied with my job. My regulars know that I am one of the lucky people who loves my job. I really enjoy it. But for the last few months, we've had a few changes and uncertainties and I've been dealing with that.

Mostly it has been like this:

worry
hurry up
wait
wait
wait
worry
hurry, hurry, hurry.
worry, worry, worry.

So when I come back home, I am drained and have a hard time just decompressing.

I've tried yoga, painting, glass of wine and so on. But it's been hard to shut down the brain.

Well. Now I see the lights at the end of the tunnel. And it is not an oncoming train. So happiness! And excitement!

And more wait.


But today is Friday! Yeah! Happy Friday to all of you!

Today, I am planning on having lunch with a friend to celebrate her birthday. And this evening, I go for a happy hour to celebrate another friend's birthday. Yeah!

I hope that whatever your plans are this weekend, you take the time to grab some fun with your friends and family.

Time just flies. Unless you are waiting.

3 comments:

BLOGitse said...

yes, time flies! I don't have enough hours in my days...

today we'll have tenderloin steaks, nam nam!
Have a great weekend!

ps. if you have time come to say your words about my image, WO*IMA again TOMORROW!

mythopolis said...

Happy Friday to you! I have been chopping firewood for a Sunday night campfire with fam. Should be fun. I hate time flies...such annoying little creatures always buzzing around the wall clock. They seem to like the sound of seconds ticking by.

Unknown said...

Time flies for me too.
No matter where I am it seems to be running faster and faster right through my hands.