Friday, May 28, 2010

Count Down to Hawaii!



One way or another, I am off to Hawaii tomorrow. Yeah!

Tomorrow morning I fly to Maui. I've been frantically packing, running errands, etc. It has been a frantic, frantic month for me. Work wise things are crazy. Home wise things are crazy. But overall it will be OK. Every time a new crisis hits me, I hug my Maui travel book. Everything is OK if you are going to Hawaii soon.

So to my faithful thousands 5 of blog readers, I want you to participate in my fun. Starting tomorrow, I will be posting photos from my ipod. The quality of photos won't be great but I want to share this adventure with you. Thank you all for visiting and commenting. Without you, I am nothing. 

I will have limited access to internet but my ipod will prevail. Hopefully.

I fly tomorrow morning and reach Maui at night time. But I will post my progress via iphone. Watch this space and share my adventures!

4 comments:

mythopolis said...

Say "Humuhumunukunukuapuaa" 5 times real fast!!!

Have a great time...!!!!!

Craig | fusedreality said...

Have fun!

DA Traveler said...

If you are going to Maui, make sure you get Maui Explorer Pass. It is one ticket for 13 of Areas' Best attractions. Save at least 20% off of gate prices. Attractions you can choose from include:

- Hawaii Nature Center Rainforest Hike and Interactive Museum
- Makena Kayak and Snorkel Tour
- Maui Dive Shop Week-Long Snorkel Gear Package
- Maui Ocean Center
- Maui Surf Clinics Daily Surfboard Rental Maui Surf Clinics Daily Surfboard Rental
- Maui Surf Clinics Surf Lessons Maui Surf Clinics Surf Lessons
- Prince Kuhio Molokini Snorkel Cruise Prince Kuhio Molokini Snorkel Cruise
- Prince Kuhio Seasonal Whale Watch Prince Kuhio Seasonal Whale Watch
- Reefdancer Reefdancer
- Sugar Cane Train Sugar Cane Train
- Sunriders Express Self-Guided Bike Tour Sunriders Express Self-Guided Bike Tour

Addtional benefits also include:

Special discounts in selected Restaurants
Priority Seating/Boarding
Special prices in selected retail outlets

For More information please visit: Maui Explorer Pass

Betty C. said...

Have a wonderful trip! Despite my PNW connections (from which Hawaii is a very popular destination) I have never been there. Looking forward to the iPhone posts.