Friday, May 28, 2010

Count Down to Hawaii!



One way or another, I am off to Hawaii tomorrow. Yeah!

Tomorrow morning I fly to Maui. I've been frantically packing, running errands, etc. It has been a frantic, frantic month for me. Work wise things are crazy. Home wise things are crazy. But overall it will be OK. Every time a new crisis hits me, I hug my Maui travel book. Everything is OK if you are going to Hawaii soon.

So to my faithful thousands 5 of blog readers, I want you to participate in my fun. Starting tomorrow, I will be posting photos from my ipod. The quality of photos won't be great but I want to share this adventure with you. Thank you all for visiting and commenting. Without you, I am nothing. 

I will have limited access to internet but my ipod will prevail. Hopefully.

I fly tomorrow morning and reach Maui at night time. But I will post my progress via iphone. Watch this space and share my adventures!

3 comments:

mythopolis said...

Say "Humuhumunukunukuapuaa" 5 times real fast!!!

Have a great time...!!!!!

Craig | fusedreality said...

Have fun!

Betty Carlson said...

Have a wonderful trip! Despite my PNW connections (from which Hawaii is a very popular destination) I have never been there. Looking forward to the iPhone posts.