Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Horse Race


Drive by betting station. How convenient!

< sappy >
< over emotional ="" >

So I am back from Kentucky. My son's graduation was the best. And the best-er part was that I was surrounded with people I love. Love, love, love. And they make me happy, happy, happy!

I did have to "un-invite" someone but that is another story for another day. The bottom line? I had the most fabulous time. With the most fabulous people.

Love. Whether it is family or personal friends or simply the random people you meet in the bloggy world and become your close, close friends. That my dear friends is what makes the world go around. The sun rise every morning. Love, love, love.

Thank you for the love!
 



Off to deal with the corporate world!

5 comments:

Betty Carlson said...

Welcome back to NaBloPoMo land!

I love your last two lines. Love, love, love...yes, yet work beckons!

mythopolis said...

Sounds like a wonderful family time! I love the drive-thru betting place. It makes it so easy to throw money away!!

NicoleB, Egypt said...

Glad you had a great time!!!
That Drive-through is the most hideous thing I've seen in a while :D

Kala said...

What an image! Welcome back.

Janice / Dancing with Sunflowers said...

Hi Scriber, Just basking in and sharing the Love, Love, Love. Welcome back to Texas - she says, as though she has ever set foot on Texas ... But I did once visit a house that had The Yellow Rose of Texas as a doorbell tune. And I used to have some cowgirl boots. Pleased it all went well and that your boy is graduated!