Saturday, August 23, 2008

Birdie Speaks!



Hi,

My name is Birdie now. And here is my dismal life...

I used to be famous once.

Paris Hilton loved me. She smiled and laughed a lot.





Posh loved me too but she never smiled.





I used to be a model.





I was exhibited in every museum. Everyone loved me!





And then everything crashed around me.





So here I am today.





But at least I am the apple of his eye!





Note from Birdie's typist: A huge thanks to Photofunia for the images and blogger Coffee Slut for introducing this site to me. Also thanks to Jodi for helping me find Coffee Slut.

Here is a link to the typists' version of the story.

If you post something using this, let me know so I can check it out!


4 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm having so much fun with that site! I'll let you know if I post something with it..hehehe. Yes, Coffee Slut is awesome!

Scriber's Web said...

POST POST POST!!!

Coffee slut is awesome. Thanks for introducing her to me.

Coffee Slut said...

Nah, I'm just a slut!
Isn't that site fun? Omg, I had prints made of the eye one I did and am giving a copy to my siblings and aunt cause it just looks so real.
Great post, made me smile! I wish I could have a bird, but with 2 cats it's not such a good idea!

Scriber's Web said...

Coffee Slut,

I love the site. Thanks so much!

I never thought about doing prints. I guess I should do some.

My kids got a kick out of it!