On hot summer nights, I like to grab a cool drink and sit on my patio. I like to turn the little lights on and of course some citronella candles. Sometimes my husband joins me, and sometimes he doesn't.
- I like to look at the stars and imagine the aliens watching the earth people.
- I reflect on my life and smile.
- I think of stories I could write.
- I make plans for the next day.
- I make strategic decisions about my life.
- I day dream about Brad.
"Can you please pass the benadryl and crank up the AC?"
Surviving Texas Summer is not easy.