Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tagged!






I've been tagged by mrsbear.

Since I am new to the blogging world and this is the first time I've ever been tagged, I'll try my best. Let me know if I miss something. I was tagged to post 6 unspetacular quirks about me.


Here goes:

Six unspectacular things about me


First you post the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks you possess.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Now the LIST:


1. I love to shop at bargain stores. You will never find anything in my closet over dollars.

2. I never realized how many black clothes I owned until the rod in my closet broke. There was a pool of black on the floor. Black, black, and black.

3. I'd really like to be a vegetarian. I am obsessed with being a vegetarian. When I go to restaurants, the first thing I ask is for is the vegetarian menu. I never order anything from there though. I've tried it for years but always fail within a few days. I don't think I can ever give up bacon or shrimp. Or a good steak. Ribs? Oye...

4. I hate driving. On weekends, I always find new innovative ways of getting my husband to drive me around the town. "Hey, so you want to spend quality some time together at the mall?"

5. I hate my hair. I really wish Britney could have pulled off the shaved head as the latest style trend.

6. I am a total introvert and a home body. I'd rather stay at home reading a book than going out. For some reason, my friends think I am a social butterfly.

I will have to think about the 6 bloggers I can tag. I am really new to this world and will have to come up with some names. Will post it tomorrow morning!

Thanks for tagging me:)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your vegetarian comment reminded me of my sister, who despite trying her best to become a vegetarian failed due to one fact - she took cheat days about once a week. Since at home we eat a fairly vegetarian lifestyle, it wasn't much of a change... or have any point.

And you can't beat a good steak!

Wow. I have exactly the same opinion as you for 5 & 6. At least for guys the whole shaved head looks can be passed. I just don't have the guts to d it!

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Great list. I'm an extreme introvert as well, if I can avoid interacting with actual human beings I will. As for the vegetarian thing, I love veggies but I couldn't give up bacon or shrimp either. Veggies always taste better wrapped in bacon. lol.

moosh in indy. said...

I've done this one before! Twice actually, I think a dozen strange facts of me should be a lot easier, but alas. They are not. I'll start brainstorming though and see what I end up with.

Ballerina Girl said...

Hi
I found you through Moody Blue, Jodi!
I remember being new
(i say that as I also am still probably technically considered new)
so, I would go to a lot of different people's blogs, and just leave a comment, just like this...
so, obviously, still new!
Come and visit me...Jodi tagged me and I'll post it soon!
BG

Scriber's Web said...

This is so much fun!

I am really enjoying reading everybody's comments.

Why did no one tell me before how much fun blogging was?