Tuesday, August 12, 2008
I've been tagged by mrsbear.
Since I am new to the blogging world and this is the first time I've ever been tagged, I'll try my best. Let me know if I miss something. I was tagged to post 6 unspetacular quirks about me.
Six unspectacular things about me
First you post the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks you possess.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Now the LIST:
1. I love to shop at bargain stores. You will never find anything in my closet over dollars.
2. I never realized how many black clothes I owned until the rod in my closet broke. There was a pool of black on the floor. Black, black, and black.
3. I'd really like to be a vegetarian. I am obsessed with being a vegetarian. When I go to restaurants, the first thing I ask is for is the vegetarian menu. I never order anything from there though. I've tried it for years but always fail within a few days. I don't think I can ever give up bacon or shrimp. Or a good steak. Ribs? Oye...
4. I hate driving. On weekends, I always find new innovative ways of getting my husband to drive me around the town. "Hey, so you want to spend quality some time together at the mall?"
5. I hate my hair. I really wish Britney could have pulled off the shaved head as the latest style trend.
6. I am a total introvert and a home body. I'd rather stay at home reading a book than going out. For some reason, my friends think I am a social butterfly.
I will have to think about the 6 bloggers I can tag. I am really new to this world and will have to come up with some names. Will post it tomorrow morning!
Thanks for tagging me:)
Posted by Scriber's Web at 7:59 PM