Friday, August 15, 2008

Craving







I have a very long day ahead today. Going out of town to attend an all day meeting. Then probably having dinner with my friend who is visiting from Australia.

Here is a photo I took for my Utata project. For those who don't know, I am working on a photo-story. I have to shoot something that reflects craving. How in the world do I do that? If you have suggestions, let me know. I'll work on the story this weekend. The content is all in my head and I am very excited about it. Writing is easy.... taking pictures is not. Even with my new camera.

This one is not going to make it in the story.


3 comments:

Jodi said...

When you say craving...does it have to be food related? If so, I know alot of people crave ice cream or salty foods.

If it doesn't have to be food related, is there is a way to capture craving love or respect?

Is it just a photo story or are you writing as well?

Sorry you have an all day meeting but at least you will get to see your friend from Australia :) Have fun!

Scriber's Web said...

This is a photo story. 6 photos and about 600 words. Fun project.

It is about a woman craving something. Not necessarily food. It is hard to explain without giving it all away:)

I got a friend of mine to pose so it will be fun.

Jodi said...

That does sound like fun! Will we get to see it??? Sounds interesting. Can you use any of my non-food suggestions?