I am confused.
Why do people who claim to love us, love to make us feel bad about ourselves?
They can be your family, your friends, or even coworkers.
Here is a list questions:
- Q: Do you know that you've gained a lot of weight? I am just saying in case you did not notice.
- A: Oh wow thanks! Now I know why I could not zip up those pants for 3 years!
- Q: Are you using any moisturizer? Your face has so many wrinkles!
- A: Umm...
- Q: Are you planning on getting plastic surgery? You look old.
- A: Well I may have aged since we met 25 years ago.
- Q: Is that your real hair or a bad wig?
- A: Actually, an alien rabbit landed on my head today and wants to live there for a few weeks.
- Q: Is this what you are going to wear to the party?
- A: Nope. I am taking it all off before we leave.
- Q: Are you pregnant or is that gas?
- A: Burp!