Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!


I hope you take a moment today to remember and honor all the men and women who made the ultimate sacrifices for their country. I know that I plan to do so.

Meanwhile I am enjoying this long weekend with my family. And my list of things to do is getting longer and longer. My end of the month deadlines are fast approaching. But I am also taking it easy.

Yesterday, I watched the movie PS. I Love You. Wow. What an amazing movie. I cried like a baby. Have you seen it? What did you think about it? What are your plans this weekend?

4 comments:

mythopolis said...

I haven't seen that movie, but judging from the title I assume it is one of those action-packed spy/espionage good cop/bad cop movies. So I will definitely put it on my list! Thanks! : )

Unknown said...

Nope, haven't watched that movie yet.
And I wish you a great day today, take it easy :)!

Rika said...

Very nice blog...I blog about the random stuff that comes to my mind too...loved your pictures...voted for you on bloggerschoiceawards...please read my blog if you have time and vote at: http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/75788 if you feel its good.

Scriber's Web said...

Mythos: It has a lot of hot babes. Lots and lots. So I insist you see it as soon as possible. You will love it!

Nicole: It is touching but uplifting movie. You'll like it.

Rads: Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. Always great to meet new folks. Thank you for voting for me! I'll go check out your blog!