Monday, May 4, 2009

Technical Woes...

I am having technical issues with Blogger. Can't upload a photo. When I click browse to upload an image, nothing happens. It just sits there.

Do you think that Blogger found out that this weekend I spent some time working on my web site? And as unsuccessful I was at my attempt, I am planning on some day dumping blogspot and moving on to my own domain. And that I may actually use Wordpress to create my web site? Maybe Blogger thinks I am cheating. Maybe the fact that I exported my blog to an external hard drive was a clue to Blogger that I was going to dump it. And then it decided to dump me first.

Hey applications have feelings too! Anyone who uses Windoze knows this. It can be mean, mean, mean.

Oh well. Happy Monday. Meanwhile, here is some doodling to entertain you...

`````````````````````````````````````````````
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*********************************************
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
`````````````````````````````````````````````

I know. I am a better photographer than a computer doodler. Yeah! Just looking at the positive side!

3 comments:

mythopolis said...

I have had this happen, and I don't know if this will be true in your case, but when I went to close down the PC I found the image browser was mysteriously sitting on my home page! So I deleted it, and went back to my blog draft and then the browser was working. I haven't a clue how it happened, but it has happened several times, and each time I repeated the process, found it on my home page, deleted it, and things were working again!

Unknown said...

Shucks :(
Hope you get it sorted out!
Own domain rocks!
:)

Anonymous said...

Excellent doodling. Don't sell yourself short - this is skilled work!

Come to Wordpress. Photo's upload wonderfully!

Good luck