Monday, February 9, 2009

Wine Opera: Part 14

The Proposal

On a bright and sunny day, the Purple Cowboy went to see the Good Daughter. And gave her a big Red Diamond ring.

"You are the only one for me. Marry me Sweet Pea!"

"I can’t live without you. I think about you 24/7"


"I will give you Bliss."



"I will use my Strong Arms"

"To build you a house made of Brick."


"Where flowers will Bloom."

"And Ladybug Red will fly."


"Marry me and give me some Serenity!"


The Good Daughter gasped and said, “But will you Love My Goat?”



To be continued next Monday...

9 comments:

BLOGitse said...

ooooooh, SUPERGREAT!
goat cheese is really good!
no problem, he likes goat cheese too!!!

mythopolis said...

There's always a hitch! By the way, I really like the Love My Goat art and the fact it says "produced by the workers". And I agree with Blogitse re goat cheese...and goat milk is good in coffee! So, I say the situation looks good!

Ballerina Girl said...

what a romantic that Purple Cowboy is!
he better "Love her Goat" or else....
BG

Anonymous said...

Hilarious once again.
I wonder what kind of people come up with those names :D
The goat looks cute :)

Scriber's Web said...

Blogitse: Thanks! I have a feeling that he will like goat cheese:)

Mytho: The situation is getting better. I liked the Love my goat label but it is very hard to photograph it.

BG: You have to wait and find out:)

Nicole: Some people come up with the craziest stuff:)

Jodi said...

ROTFLMAO!! Will you love my goat???? I'm dying over here. Too funny SW! I love it.

It is like - love me, love my cat.

She is like - love me, love my goat!!

Hope you had a great day!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Brick is a strange name for a drink :P

Scriber's Web said...

Jodi: Hope you are doing well my friend! I knew you'd like the Love my goat response. Certain wine names are just fabulous for the opera:)They make it so easy for me!

Brad: Thanks for visiting.You will certainly find some very strange wine names on my blog. To us, Brick is beginning to sound normal:)

Anonymous said...

Well I like very much the 'random stuff that just pops into your head'! :)