Wednesday, February 18, 2009

How it began...



This is the post that started it all. The silly wine opera. Based on what I heard through the grapevine.

Then for you my faithful readers, I started research.

There were recommendations.

Some relationship advice.

And then some adventures.

I also posted this for my bloggie friend. I recommended that she give it to someone who was a jerk in her life.

It was quite an adventure writing the wine opera. I hope you can read it and share my adventures.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved every single bit of it :)!

BLOGitse said...

Ooooh, you are...
you really make me laugh...feel good with your postings...

Soon out to eat...

Ballerina Girl said...

I loved this idea...I thought it was so entertainng and really started to look forward to my Momnday morning soap, er I mean wine, opera!!!
Thanks for the fun Scriber!
BG

Anonymous said...

Oh my that was just too funny. lol!

mythopolis said...

I wonder if you could post a list of all the wines involved. Not with photos necessarily but just the names. I suppose I could do this inventory myself, but being a mayor means delegating responsibility! How many were there?

Jodi said...

Yay!! You posted the link to the little "gift" wine. ROTFL!!! Girl, you are the best!!!

More and more each day the wine becomes more and more deserved. ROTFL! ;)

Scriber's Web said...

Nicole: Thanks so much! I had fun writing it.

Blogitse: Looking back at it makes it a little strange. Right? Or was it always like that?

BG: Thanks for reading it! And getting mad at the Purple Cowboy for giving the good daughter 4 emus:)

Betty: Thanks! Glad you could read it:)

Mytho: Mr. Mayor the list is sent.

Jodi: Of course I posted a link to the lovely wine. I am sorry my friend that he is being a jerk. One phone call and I'm over there with the bottle:)