I've been tagged by Stephanie from The Dish and Spoon blog.
So I have to talk about 7 random/weird things about me.
It is going to be very tough to narrow down the weird stuff to just 7. But I'll try.
- I am currently addicted to this Australian Soap Opera called Mcleods Daughters. It is so addicting and well written. But let me warn you... Don't start watching this. While it is excellent, it is long, long, long. The rate at which I am going, I'll finish the series in 2020.
- I love, love, love bacon. I could never ever give up bacon.
- I also love sweetened condensed milk. I think I am the only person on this planet who will open up a can, pour it over oranges or mangoes and eat it. I may have actually eaten it straight out of a can with a spoon.
- I am a stay-at-home kinda gal. Unless I am traveling.
- I have very bad hair. The kind that sticks up. I want world peace and great hair.
- I really don't like talking much about myself. Which explains why I come up with silly stuff for my blog.
- I am so boring that just writing about myself makes me sleepy...