Friday, January 9, 2009

White


My photo entry for Photo Friday...


So I've been in a slump lately as far as writing goes. I've been asking myself if I really want to continue posting daily in January. Quantity or quality? It is tough to write every day and deliver decent content.

I've been doing pseudo things lately...

  • Went for a fake walk... No one was wearing proper shoes so we walked around our building in our high heels and Carol would say, "if this was a real walk, we would go on that trail and then come out over there." We actually took the elevator between the floors. But it was nice to get out in the 75 degree weather.
  • We did a brief photo shoot with Alex. It lasted about 20 minutes. You'll start seeing some photos of her soon. BTW, if you live in Europe, Alex appears in the Ford Fiesta commercial.
  • I wanted to submit some photos to a local art gallery. But when I completed the assignment, my photos looked like cheesy, cheap posters. So I decided not to enter it. The next project they have is called "Artist and Muse". Which is why I am taking photos of Alex. We'll see how it goes.
  • I am doing a good job of pretending to exercise and pretending to diet. Its quiet an art.
So that's it. Hope you folks are adjusting well to the start of new year. The boys go back to college on Monday. So until then, everything else can be on the back burner.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretending, yeah, I'm perfect at that....

Looking forward to see the pics from the shooting.
Am gonna look out for the commercial :D

You should have submitted those pics!
What's there to loose?

mythopolis said...

Thanks for the wonderful idea of the "fake walk"....I am going to make it one of my resolutions...and I will take my first fake walk today!...(I am not one to procrastinate...)

Anonymous said...

am slumping with ya then... I really like this pic!

Ballerina Girl said...

I like this foto....cheesy? well, not all pictures turn out for sure!
I am starting everything on Monday, once I am at home...
diet, exercise, train my puppy....
good luck to us all!
BG

Anonymous said...

Way to get back in the game. Maybe you should post a picture a day for the rest of January. If they are all this good, color me a FAN.

Scriber's Web said...

Nicole: Ha ha... It is interesting how much energy we put into fooling ourselves and others:) This was a local gallery. So I did not want them to get a bad impression of me. Still working on the next project which will be easier. Thanks for your encouragement though!

Mytho: Ha ha... fake walks and fake exercise are the best!

Stephanie: No, no, no... don't let me be a bad influence on you! LOL:)

BG: So good to have you back! Monday is going to be great. Can't wait to read you post! Kisses to the puppy!

Lisa: Thanks so much!

Jodi said...

I fake walk all the time. LOL!

I walk from my door to my car from my car to the door of my office...from...