Friday, July 3, 2009

Big and Small

Photo Friday Challenge

Huge waves in Cabos San Lucas, Mexico.

Some other random stuff:

  • Did I tell you how excited I am about my upcoming vacation to Atlanta/Tybee Island/Savannah? I can't wait!
  • I will be off work for 10 days. While I love my job, it will be so nice not to rush, rush, rush in the morning. I can wake up when I want to, take naps, play computer games, go for walks, take photos all day long, read blogs and comment, yada yada. Be totally unstructured. How fun!
  • Today I have to go to the Austin Art Space gallery in Austin to drop off one of my selected pieces. The show starts on July 10th and the opening night is on July 11th. I am totally bummed out that I won't be able to attend the opening show since I will be in Atlanta. So so sad!
I wish you all a very happy Friday! Hope you have tons of fun!

PS: Number of people going on my trip = 4. Number of laptops we are taking = 2.

5 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

Wow, that is a great pic!

Janice / Dancing with Sunflowers said...

Wow! I want to go to Cabos San Lucas!
Re did you tell us how excited ... Yes!
Sorry you'll miss the opening night, but have a good time, you your boys and your laptops. I've heard they are an essential part of the Indian Wedding.

mythopolis said...

Happy trails! And regarding those large snakes that they say sometimes wind up in people's beach bags on Tybee Island, they are perfectly harmless.

Sumit said...

Have fun, Scriber. It's always nice to read about what's happening in your life. :)

Click loads of pics, and do try and post a few times. 10 days of a scriber-less blogosphere is too much!

Unknown said...

Ouch what waves.
Great catch!

Bummer about the opening of the show.
Oh well, there will be others :)!