Monday, July 13, 2009

I am back!

Phew and I am back from my vacation. This wasn't one of those relaxing, sit by the pool vacation but a rather hectic one. We went to Tybee Island, Savannah and Atlanta. Lots of sightseeing and tons of photos. I will fill you on the details this week.

The bad part about the vacation was that I had very very limited access to the internet. And my blackberry barely got any reception. So I could not even check my emails on it.

Let me tell you that I missed having internet connection at my disposal and missed reading all the blogs. Can't wait to catch up!

Hope you guys and gals behaved your self during my absence! Anything exciting I missed?

7 comments:

Ballerina Girl said...

Welcome back...
nothing too exciting at my end!

:)BG

mythopolis said...

Thanks for providing us with all the snacks on your blog site while you were gone!

Unknown said...

Yippieh!
Glad you are back. I gained 5 Kilos seeing your food posts :D!
Looking forward to see your "vacation" pics and read the stories :)

Janice / Dancing with Sunflowers said...

Pleased you had a good if hectic week away. I have been behaving very well, thank you for asking. You, on the other hand look as though you might have been standing in the dune area when you took this photo...
Looking forward to seeing more of them, especially Indian wedding clothes.
Janice.

Sumit said...

Yay! You're back!! Hope you had a blast and that you have loads of pics to show. :)

BLOGitse said...

oh, you're back! welcome!
i hope you're not going to post any food articles for a while!?

here something is happening all the time - so better to check my posts!
have a great day!!!

Scriber's Web said...

BG: Thanks! Not exciting can be good sometimes:)

Mythos: I thought you would enjoy them or hate me for it:)

Nicole: Ha ha. The best part about the food photos is that they have no calories! Hope you are doing great!

Janice: Glad to hear that you have been behaving:) Does that mean no new ring tones for me? I'll post photos as soon as I catch up with my favorite blogs:)

Sumit: I have tons of photos! The problem is sorting all of them!

Blogitse: Thanks! No more food photos! I'll catch up with your blog asap!