Sunday, July 26, 2009
Top 10 reasons why we should all move to Pottsville
10. The mayor of the town is a super cool guy.
9. No blaring sirens. No unruly tourist.
8. Where bicycles fly off and land in your front yard.
7. The mayor of the town is also the gallery owner and the handy man. He'll reupholster your furniture and make cabinets for you. All for a meal.
6. Green friendly. Old tires are converted into flower planters. The mayor picks up the trash on roadside.
5. Where the fog embraces the river every day. Where watching nature is more entertaining than watching TV.
4. Where the dog is Life and life is a dawg.
3. Where the birds build nests in the most unusual places. And the mayor take care of them.
2. Where green stuff grows in abundance! Ahem. Need I say more?
1. It's Mythos' birthday. There is a party and we are all invited!
Happy birthday Dan! I wish you a wonderful year! Thank you for keeping us entertained!