Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Packing!


Packing lovely saris to wear for the Indian wedding.

I am so ready for a vacation!

The wedding will be interesting. The only people I know are the parents of the groom. So it will be interesting to meet all the new people. Typically, when I go to a wedding, I have at least 200 family members. And I know them all. This one is going to be different. I am not sure how I feel about it.

Unlike most American weddings, Indian weddings last for days. This wedding will start on Thursday and wrap up on Sunday.


I am really not sure what to expect. But for sure, there will be good music, dancing, fabulous food and tons of activities. And then most importantly, I'll have my camera with me:)

6 comments:

mythopolis said...

How colorful! Can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

You should post your wedding pictures. Also. When you got married did you follow that tradition where the date was decided by an astrologer? Cheers!

Craig | fusedreality said...

Sounds fabulous! I hope you have a wonderful time while you're gone, and I'm sure it'll be more than interesting.

As the internet goes, I must say it, pics or it didn't happen. ;)

Janice / Dancing with Sunflowers said...

These are beautiful. I love the silks, the metallic embroidery, the drape of it all, the spicy colours. I just love Indian fabrics! Sigh... Show pictures or I tell the paparrazzi you are really Paris Hilton...
Janice.
Have a great time if we don't hear from you again before you leave.

Adgirls said...

Have a great time. Looking forward to the pics. Where should we call on the 4th?

Unknown said...

They are so gorgeous!
I wish you lots of fun and I'm looking forward to all your pics :D!!!