Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Henna 2


This is me and my henna hands. Like I said before, the henna lady applies henna on one hand, and tells you to come back in an hour. She wants the hand to dry before applying it on the other hand.

I told this lady that I had very little patience and could sit still only for about 15 minutes. She took 10 minutes to apply henna on each hand. After an hour, the henna dries and falls off. No worries. Just don't get your hand wet.

And here is why you need at least one dry hand...


8 comments:

mythopolis said...

Cool!

Sumit said...

Don't you folks use lemons to make the colour stay longer?

Unknown said...

I hope you found a straw ;)

That stuff (and your hands) looks great, but I thought, it would stay on longer.

BLOGitse said...

how long did that henna last?

Ballerina Girl said...

so fun!! very pretty, too..

BG

Janice / Dancing with Sunflowers said...

Have come to take you up on the invitation to your sons' weddings! I hope you ran it past them first...?! (Anonymous + Older Brother, are you reading this?)

Anonymous said...

mothers never run anything past their children while planning their wedding

Scriber's Web said...

That's right. I'll pick the bride for you and make all the arrangements. Trust me. You will eventually be happy:)