Saturday, April 18, 2009

Man Walks Ducks in Rain

Yesterday morning, it was dark and rainy and as I was pulling out of my garage, I saw that I had some visitors. And they were blocking my car.

Of course I rushed to get my camera and tried to take photos of the ducks who were now lounging in my neighbor's yard.

It was drizzling and I was in my car that's why these photos look grainy.

My hubby showed up with a stick and an umbrella to herd the ducks to a pond nearby. He does this often as those silly little ducks get totally lost. And I thought that I had a bad sense of direction.


Here they are attempting to cross the street. I was giggling so hard by then that the camera was shaking.

And that's how we cross the street.

And there is the pond. Yeah!


And off to work I went. I thought, great... my reason for being late is because there were ducks blocking my car, my hubby had to herd them to the pond nearby, and I just had to take photos.

Who would believe me?

Editor's note: No animals were harmed for this post.

4 comments:

mythopolis said...

Ha ha! Great!!! : ) I am so glad you snapped these shots! So funny and sweet! "Be kind to your web-footed friends, for a duck may be somebody's mother......." Thanks!

Sumit said...

I'm so glad! I can at least take pics of a few stray cows, and claim that they delayed me... and people would believe me too! Yippeee!!

BLOGitse said...

oh, you both did a good job! :)

Unknown said...

This is hilarious :D
Thanks for the good laugh!
(Would fit my Silly Sunday Meme ;) )

I can't believe those ducks get lost.
They just love to be herded by your husband :)