Saturday, April 25, 2009

Alex in Wonderland: 1

A while back, I asked my bloggy friend Mythos if he would collaborate with me on an art project. He asked me to send some photos to him. And he created beautiful collages out of them. They are simply stupendous.

Here is the first piece. He created 4 all together and I am planning on submitting 3 to a gallery. If we get in, fine. If not, that would be OK too. I know that sooner or later they will be in a gallery.

It was a very fun project. I am certainly planning on doing more collaborative work with him and other artists. If you are interested in participating, leave a comment.

Stay tuned for more of the collaborative work.

6 comments:

mythopolis said...

Ha! I certainly enjoyed it, Scriber. Your wonderful photos were much fun to work with! : )

Unknown said...

A flower in a garden of flowers.
Well done :)!

Ballerina Girl said...

I like it! A lot to take in and look at but it is composed beautifully
BG

Monica said...

Its soo cute :)

Sumit said...

Wow! Good work Mythos and Scriber!! Beautiful visualization and execution. :)

BLOGitse said...

MYTHO & SCRIBER wow! well done!