Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Top 10 excuses I didn't blog


I know you are all wondering why I haven't update my blog recently. So I thought I'd share with you what's really been going on.

Here are the top 10 reasons why I haven't updated my blog:

1. Pirates held me captive and fed me too much rum.

2. I was sitting on the couch watching my friend Darran complete the Iron Man! You are amazing Darran!

3. I didn't get into the flower show so all the flower photos spontaneously combusted and made a huge mess in my house. Seriously.

4. The Global economic pressures. Was the 21st participant at the G20+1 summit. Please keep this to yourself since this is classified information. Oh and if you have a solution for this mess, call me.

5. I was attacked by secret stealth ninjas that cannot be seen by the naked eye.

6. Spend too much time arguing with Carol about frames. Stupid, stupid frames!

7. I hid in the basement to avoid being attack by the aliens.

8. Got to ride the Yahoo Magic Donkey.

9. Was alternating between hurling objects at my printer and whispering sweet nothings to it. My family overheard me and sent me to rehab.

10. I was baking a cake for Ram with a file in it.

12 comments:

mythopolis said...

Regarding the photo...is that some kind of hallucinogenic oatmeal you were eating while doing all that multi-tasking? We are on the same page regarding RAM. I sent him a hacksaw blade in a 12" Subway sandwich. Anyway, thanks for the perfectly logical explanation as to not blogging. It all makes perfect sense now! : )

Unknown said...

Glad you found the time to take a pic of the stealth ninjas though :)

Ram Venkatararam said...

I appreciate the cake very much. Many thanks.

(and if you DO have any hallucinogenic oatmeal please feel free to send that as well. Something tells me we could make a tidy profit!)

Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

I wasn't sure at first what that was a photo of, but now I know by reading your replies thats is a special oatmeal what I really want to know is did the pirates have anything to do with the magic donkey ....
cause I think that might be what has been effecting me too.
Peace n abundance
CheyAnne @
http://newmexicomtngirl.com

Scriber's Web said...

Mythos: Ouch! That was the beach and the sea! And it looks like h. oatmeal to you? My heart cannot take any more of this! Woe is me! LOL. Are you an art critic or something? Go away! And how dare you send something to Ram that is better than what I sent? Bigger and better is only allowed in Texas!!!! I may never take a photo again!!! (A promise I will never keep. LOL. How do you come up with H. Oatmeal?)


Nicole: Have you seen those photos? They are very funny. You see a picture of like downtown with noone in the photos. That's because the Ninjas are there. Only you can't find them. It is hilarious!

Ram: Mythos and I are working on an exit plan for you. You know that Mythos is the Mayor of Pottsville. So between that and the H. oatmeal, you will be profitable soon:)

Scriber's Web said...

CheyAnne: Thanks so much for visiting and commenting:)And thanks for asking my opinion. The Magic Donkey is to blame with everything. The economy, the layoffs. Your wrinkles, my wrinkles. The pirates...Etc. Etc. Please watch this space for more info about the H. oatmeal. You can buy it here! As soon as I can figure out Paypal!

Betty said...

LOL! You are too funny.
I like the pirates thing. :)

Unknown said...

Grin, nope. But I can imagine that it's hilarious :D

Ram can come to Hungary, everyone tries to jump off planes here to claim Asylum ;)

mythopolis said...

All I can say is that I am disappointed that you would throw hallucinogenic oatmeal into the sea! Do you realize how many fish you probably freaked out? Not to mention unsuspecting humans in restaurants who might unwittingly consume a hallucinogenic catch of the day?

BLOGitse said...

chaos here, chaos there...
i had a chaos day yesterday!

but today time for blogging - Scriber, have a beautiful, good, energetic, happy day!

Anonymous said...

Did you run out of rum? If so... I'll go get more :) Loved this post. Too funny.

Where is Darran? said...

:)