Today I took a day off and planted some zinnias.
It was a beautiful day. I had wanted to take a day off to take this month. Just to take care of some things I don't get around doing. So I did it today.
I had so many plans but here is what I ended up doing:
- Planted Zinnias and herbs.
- Cleaned and organized my dresser. Boy I have clothes in every size. I found a size zero dress, looked at it and laughed my head off. It went in the "give away clothes" pile.
- Watched Divorce court.
- Watched a ton of depressing commercials. Need a lawyer? Want to go to college? Want an instant loan? Just hand over the title to the car! As easy as that! Look at all the money in your hands!
- Found a bunch of old coins. Where did I get them? How could I clean them?
- Did one hour of yoga. Meditation and all. Relaxed!
- Tried another channel on TV and watched the news. It was depressing so turned it off.
- With my eyes closed, pondered about world peace and how to accomplish it. No I was not napping.
- Started laundry.
- Started organizing my old photographs.
- Started organizing my garage.
- Took a nap.
- Watched Judge Judy. Yeah! Love, love, love her! I wish there was a Judge Judy marathon. I am always so disappointed when her show is over. More! More! More!