Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday Stealing





Sunday Stealing: The Christmas Meme



1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?

Both

2. Real tree or Artificial?

Real

3. When do you put up the tree?

Dec 20

4. When do you take the tree down?

Jan 31

5. Do you like eggnog?

Nope

6. Favorite gift received as a child?

Can't remember

7. Hardest person to buy for?

Hubby

8. Easiest person to buy for?

Me. LOL. Oh ok... My boys.

9. Do you have a nativity scene?

Nope

10. Mail or email Christmas cards?

Mail.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?

I have someone in my extended family who gives really bad presents. She manages to outdo herself every year. I've told her no presents but she doesn't listen.

Hey now I can blog about it! And post a photo:)

12. Favorite for Christmas dinner?

Favorite what? I don't understand this question.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?

Haven't really started major shopping yet. But I've ordered some of my calenders for the family and will pick up wine bottles for everyone else today.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?

Not really. But some go straight to the Salvation Army and some straight in trash.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?

Candy Cane

16. Lights on the tree?

Yep.

17. Favorite Christmas song?

Silent Night.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?

At home

19. Angel on the tree top or a star?

Angel

20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?

Morning

7 comments:

BLOGitse said...

no 11. "Hey now I can blog about it! And post a photo:)"

That's a good idea! We're waiting... :-)

Jodi said...

I cannot wait to see your pictures of your worst gift this year!!! You are too funny my friend!!
Hope you have a fantastic Sunday!

Uh-Oh, did I read you were picking up wine bottles today? Does that mean you are taking your camera again? Is your son going with you? hehehehe.

mythopolis said...

I love the photo!!!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

We will return to see the photos! Great job on the meme. Have a great day...

Mimi Lenox said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes to leave the tree up longer. It takes so much work to put it up, I can't stand to see it go sometimes...depends on my mood.

http://mimiwrites.blogspot.com/2008/12/sunday-stealing-christmas-meme.html

Anonymous said...

fun meme! i hope you have had a good weekend!
BG

Anonymous said...

Grin, can't wait :)

No trees or Christmas spirit here.
I was never a fan of the usual Christmas big commercial hubub.
I'm not much of a Chruch fan either, so, scratch all the question with Native scenes ;)
I like eggnogg. But only since drinking it a few times with my Grand moms. She always had a special sort of eggnogg :)
Nyum :)
No presents here either, not really anyway.
I ordered us a few games, which could count ;)
Well, have a great Monday :)!