Top 10 things not to do at an office holiday party:
- Wear too much makeup. I mean Tammy Fay kinda makeup. This applies to men too. Only rock stars can wear eyeliner.
- Wear skimpy clothes and let the girls hang out. For men, unless you are working for a rapper, don't show up wearing rapper clothes with a ton of bing. Nope. Not attractive. Reeks of mid-life crisis.
- Carry ziplock bags and stuff it with goodies. Don't pretend it is for the dog. No one will believe you.
- Flirt with a coworker in front of the spouse. I mean how stupid is that?
- Ask anyone if they are pregnant. Including men.
- Do the macarena on a table. Period.
- Have a make-out session in public when everyone knows you are married with children.
- And last but not least, don't use empty wine bottles to fill them up with the beer so you can take it home. Trust me. Someone will catch you. On camera.