I survived Xmas 2008! Yeah!
Here is some random stuff:
- Hosted 2 parties. One on 24th which is when we have the Christmas dinner and another on 25th. 24th dinner was going to be just the four of us but then I found out that the hubby had invited folks. So I scrambled and got everything ready. Which is no big deal because everyone chips in to do the cooking and cleaning. Then there was miscommunication so we had guests on 25th. So that was an informal party where we just warmed up leftovers, ate and then played Wii. Both parties were a lot of fun. It was really good hanging out with friends.
- Santa got a little confused this year and gave me... oye I am even embarrassed to say this... he gave me a.... mustache trimmer. I think he intended to give it to my hubby but ended up writing my name on the present. Thank you Santa but I do not have a mustache. But thanks for the massager that I can hook up to my computer. I'll certainly use it.
- Son1 and I woke up early in the morning on 24th and did a whole bunch of cooking and cleaning. Son2 made rare appearances in the kitchen, gave us hugs and went back to play his Xbox. At one point Son1 and I decided to take a break so we sat on the couch and watched TV. Son2 decided to sweep the floor at the exact same time. So my husband comes home after running errands and sees me sitting on the couch with Son1 and Son2 sweeping the floor. So he said, "Come on guys! poor Son2 is doing all the work. Help him out!" Oye.
- Son2 helped me wrap presents. He also made the most delicious macaroni and cheese dish.
- Son1 made a delicious cheesecake. Yummy!
- I love Judge Judy. Love, love, love her! Good thing I have to work outside home or I would watch her show all day long. She kicks butt. No one is as good as her.
- The photo you see is a sculpture called Music in the wind by Lapaso.
PS: Santa, I really don't have a mustache.